Supply chain visibility is critical at a time when supply chains have never been so complex. Global supply chains involve multiple intermediaries pre and post manufacturing where goods and end products are passed between factories, shipping vehicles, pallets, warehouses, and delivery fleets. Logistics is no longer a hidden operational function concerned with simply moving goods from A to B. The growth in e-commerce has led to increased service expectations combined with a greater need for personalised, individual, and bespoke orders.
At Store-All Logistics, we strictly ensure best practices are followed, helping to provide reassurance that products and services are high quality, legal and safe.
Benefits of BRCGS Certification
- Protect company reputation, brand and image
- Address consumer assurance demands and demonstrate industry best practice by encouraging the development of a product safety culture
- Reduction in risks and potential liabilities associated with storage and distribution
- Increased market access and market share (entry barrier removed)
- Regulatory compliance and reduced costs of failure
- Improved business improvement through continual improvement by enhancing root cause analysis and internal audit requirements.