The use of Pallet Networks to move small quantities of freight is now an accepted practice worldwide. The operating model has the advantage of being cost effective, reliable, secure and an environmentally efficient form of road transport.
Store-All Logistics is proud to be a member of The Pallet Network (TPN), which operates a nationwide next day pallet and parcel delivery service. We are one of 23 members within the network, all of whom are strategically located throughout the country. Goods are trunked from the various depots to the sorting facility in Blanchardstown, Co Dublin, where the network has the capacity to handle up to 5000 pallets per night..
The main attributes of TPN are as follows:-
- It is the largest network of its type in Ireland, with access to 300 distribution vehicles daily.
- It’s robust IT system, with barcode scanning which supports a full track and trace capability.
- All regional members are established logistics providers with ISO accreditation.
- The Network maintains its promise of:
- (a) 24 hour Delivery / Collection of pallets or part pallets nationwide.
- (b) 48 hour Delivery / Collection of pallets or part pallets to any UK destination.
- (c) Access to European destinations through international freight forwarders allied to TPN.
The customers who continuously avail of our service are:-
- those moving raw materials or finished product in the manufacturing sector
- importers and wholesalers supplying their retail network,
- retailers despatching goods bought in-store or on-line, and
- individuals who occasionally have need for goods to be collected or delivered.
As a network member, Store-All regularly benchmarks its position in the transport network based on analysis of key performance indicators. We are pleased to be consistently rated among the top service providers, based on data collated from the most recent members` survey.