A significant amount of our warehousing is approved by the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) for the storage of pharmaceuticals. All of this warehousing is fitted with high-bay narrow-aisle racking, and subject to strict temperature controls, dependent on customers’ requirements.
A number of multi-national pharmaceutical companies currently avail of our HPRA facilities, and we have a proven track record of meeting the highest industry standards.
The following are some of the characteristics of our HPRA approved warehouses:
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Real Time Temperature Monitoring System
- Restricted Access Systems
- Pest Control Systems
- Caged Areas for Quarantined Product
- Seasonal Temperature Mapping
- Implementation of an SOP program
- Implementation of Good Distribution Practice
- Strict Re-call Procedures
- Comprehensive Housekeeping System
View our quality page for more informationView HPRA License